Rabbit vs. Turtle Rabbit vs. Turtle

Niiiiice :D

I enjoyed it its not easy to animate needs work obviously and the repeating music is funny i tried to see how long i could last 10 times to be fairly accurate. Overall good animation keep trying and youll only improve everyone starts somewhere even if its not the best.

Miranda Adventures Intro Miranda Adventures Intro

Bueniiisimoo :D

Very well done love the Spanish music but it could be more clearer as not even i could make out a few words :) just dont remove this one its briliant very well done and nice artwork, people dont apperciate the finer things people have to offer. Que pena..

Hendertaker responds:

Yeah i realy dont care about other peaple because if i animate mario sonic brawl and that they like it but when i work with my original ideas they vote me 0.
So what do you say?
Mario sonic = good score
Original ideas nice mouse artwork = bad score

only popular artist are the ones who get the high scores.
or video game parodies or related.

Our Memory- Cloud Ride Our Memory- Cloud Ride

Basically..

Was a brillitant animation and yepp more frames and try choose a less scratchy music although it fitted brilliantly and choose a better text. Great for a first try and basically putting the words FREINDZONED into mind kinda annoys me. Its normally the girl Freindzones you xD

AznCafe responds:

Thank you. (:

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Really Interesting

Although i didnt really enjoy the story as much, the music quality and general idea was wonderfull. I quite enjoyed the idea of a flash made out of cardboard. Make a series prehaps about a gangster movie or something i think it would fit it well.

MorrowDays responds:

one of the more interesting things was that when we started the project we weren't aiming to have a story, the fact the parts ALMOST make a vague storyline is kind of cool.

Tubescape Tubescape

Good mate

this was realy cool for some odd reason u dont need to improve graphics at all maby a bit more violence lol anyways best rs cideo i have seen. keep up the good work mate.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Holy Crap

This is amazing i first saw the episodes on sitckpage then i found out they where on newgrounds (although this was supposed to be realeased this feb)it was a cutting edge flash and yes you must watch the credits YOU MUST !!!! it made me shiver it was unexpected lets just say youve not seen the last of killing spree yet

Steve Irwin: the Tribute Steve Irwin: the Tribute

not bad

you are not a evil person like -kes- he is a horrible arsehole your was slightly funny i just dont know why by the way all blam -kes- his 1 is horrible

Jerard T.M.F.C.H Jerard T.M.F.C.H

WTF !!!

I DONT GET IT ITS SOO RAMDOM AND ITS HALARIOUS ps if you dont know whos talking its the moon.

Rufio1775 responds:

yeah we know its kind of hard to understand. if you watch it a couple times, you might understand it all. like i said, its all improv :P
-Derek

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

HAHHAHAHAHAA

DAMN right they are jealous you are the almighty creator of toof and even if you are not your destroy the rest annyone complains about how crap it is or how youve stolen the ideas make you own god damned flash well they can f*** off love this stuff keep it coming.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

This is a review for the whole series

Ep.1 was the worst one i had seen bad storyline voted 2
Ep.2 Much better liked all of it very funny rated 4
Ep.3 keeps getting better rated 4
Ep.4 same rated 4
Ep.5 ditto
Ep.6 THIS WAS THE BEST GOD DAMNED THING I HAVE EVER SEEN 5555555555555!!!!!!! you gota make more love your flashes keep going