Rabbit vs. Turtle Rabbit vs. Turtle

Niiiiice :D

I enjoyed it its not easy to animate needs work obviously and the repeating music is funny i tried to see how long i could last 10 times to be fairly accurate. Overall good animation keep trying and youll only improve everyone starts somewhere even if its not the best.

Miranda Adventures Intro Miranda Adventures Intro

Bueniiisimoo :D

Very well done love the Spanish music but it could be more clearer as not even i could make out a few words :) just dont remove this one its briliant very well done and nice artwork, people dont apperciate the finer things people have to offer. Que pena..

Hendertaker responds:

Yeah i realy dont care about other peaple because if i animate mario sonic brawl and that they like it but when i work with my original ideas they vote me 0.
So what do you say?
Mario sonic = good score
Original ideas nice mouse artwork = bad score

only popular artist are the ones who get the high scores.
or video game parodies or related.

Our Memory- Cloud Ride Our Memory- Cloud Ride

Basically..

Was a brillitant animation and yepp more frames and try choose a less scratchy music although it fitted brilliantly and choose a better text. Great for a first try and basically putting the words FREINDZONED into mind kinda annoys me. Its normally the girl Freindzones you xD

AznCafe responds:

Thank you. (:

Springen Springen

EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE !!!

AFter frikin hours of play i completed it THERES NO LEVEL 30 !!?!?!?!? just credits as level 30 D: YOU CHEATED MEEEE. oh well awseom game most levels are trial and error some are skill some are using tricks :) like lvl 28 i used bluetack to shoot it in the same way as before when it went on the ring xD !!!!!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

@Monkey2385

Refresh your browser xD !! also awseom game 10/10 for audio the game did get me frustrated but still 10/10 for that and ghrapics wise well its awseom 10/10 :D

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Its great but....

Godamn i hate Madagascar, only way i can figure to spread it would be increase heat and passible by rodents and insects... Its almost impossible to infect them. But great game nevertheless 8/10

Angels Aren't That Good (NEW) Angels Aren't That Good (NEW)

Ah hah

Listen to first bit :) fan of Canon Rock by any chance ? its the song :D ! WELL DONE ! nice twist. Will be in my movie im gona make :D THANKS !

Darkar responds:

Not really :P

Any similarity is matter of coincidence.

Thanks! :)

DJ Oneiric+DJ Comet-Late Night DJ Oneiric+DJ Comet-Late Night

wonderfull

what annybody else says if its bad they must die make more i beg you